Dress 15
Soundtrack: Erykah Badu, Baduizm
Fuel: Cheese omelette, toast and tea
The nice thing about t-shirt cotton is that you can leave the edges unserged and it won't fray. It was a bit difficult to cut around the beading and embroidery, because the original shirt had been sewn a bit crooked, so I ended up losing more of the length than I had intended. But at the end of the day, I like it. I would definitely wear this out. It's fun.
Fuel: Cheese omelette, toast and tea
The nice thing about t-shirt cotton is that you can leave the edges unserged and it won't fray. It was a bit difficult to cut around the beading and embroidery, because the original shirt had been sewn a bit crooked, so I ended up losing more of the length than I had intended. But at the end of the day, I like it. I would definitely wear this out. It's fun.

<< Home