Dress 8
Soundtrack: The Faint, Blank-Wave Arcade and Danse Macabre; Kanye West, The College Dropout
Fuel: One banana and Swedish muesli with milk
I sped through this one like there was no tomorrow. I'm not really sure why. Maybe it was the idea that, even though they aren't exactly glamourous, cotton blends are really simple to work with, and this would be easy. Or, I was incredibly bored.
I like it though. I tired to move the pockets up, but because of the waist "cuff" they were too high, so I scrapped them.
Fuel: One banana and Swedish muesli with milk
I sped through this one like there was no tomorrow. I'm not really sure why. Maybe it was the idea that, even though they aren't exactly glamourous, cotton blends are really simple to work with, and this would be easy. Or, I was incredibly bored.
I like it though. I tired to move the pockets up, but because of the waist "cuff" they were too high, so I scrapped them.

<< Home