I really like the colour blue, every single shade of it.
This dress has a lot of drama, especially because it's so long and sweeping. I'm not going to be making a lot of changes since it already has a great design. There's a small paint stain on the right sleeve, so the sleeves will be removed entirely and the hem shortened.
My inspiration is from a strangely similar design from Azzedine Alaia (click on Style, then Women's Style). It's always interesting how history repeats itself in the world of fashion.
This dress has a lot of drama, especially because it's so long and sweeping. I'm not going to be making a lot of changes since it already has a great design. There's a small paint stain on the right sleeve, so the sleeves will be removed entirely and the hem shortened.
My inspiration is from a strangely similar design from Azzedine Alaia (click on Style, then Women's Style). It's always interesting how history repeats itself in the world of fashion.

<< Home