Last weekend Lilli and I stalked down some dresses at a local second-hand store. Here is some advice if you're shopping for vintage gems. Grab a cart, and as you work your way down the aisle, pick up anything that looks remotely cool or interesting. The idea is to reassess your selection once you're in front of the mirror.
This is one of our finds from that day. As you can see, it's in a glam eighties' style. At first when I tried it on, I thought that only the back had massive sashes crossing it. But I was wearing it wrong, the front has them too. It's made of 100% polyester, but the satin-like finish helps to take it up a notch.
This is one of our finds from that day. As you can see, it's in a glam eighties' style. At first when I tried it on, I thought that only the back had massive sashes crossing it. But I was wearing it wrong, the front has them too. It's made of 100% polyester, but the satin-like finish helps to take it up a notch.

<< Home