Dress 2
Soundtrack: The Verve, Urban Hymns
Fuel: Half a pork chop, sauteed onions, Romaine lettuce with black olives
I forgot to upload the "Before" shots first, so all the photos were posted after the alteration.
This was a simple dress to change. All I had to do was shorten the sleeves and the bottom hem, and refinish. I also sewed the extra fabric from the hem into a scarf which I can wear with a blazer and jeans. The hardest part though, was to create the flower, which was made from scrunching up one of the sleeve remnants. I had to sew it by hand, and it kept shrinking with every stitch. I really do like the end result though. It's a dress I could definitely wear everyday.
Fuel: Half a pork chop, sauteed onions, Romaine lettuce with black olives
I forgot to upload the "Before" shots first, so all the photos were posted after the alteration.
This was a simple dress to change. All I had to do was shorten the sleeves and the bottom hem, and refinish. I also sewed the extra fabric from the hem into a scarf which I can wear with a blazer and jeans. The hardest part though, was to create the flower, which was made from scrunching up one of the sleeve remnants. I had to sew it by hand, and it kept shrinking with every stitch. I really do like the end result though. It's a dress I could definitely wear everyday.

<< Home